Here a short video walking through how to add social media icons & links to your videos. Start getting more from your videos by adding linkable icons. Not only can you start getting traffic from your videos, RooClick provides usage
Before you jump into creating, producing and coding an interactive video, take the time to plan and you will appreciate the outcome. We will post later, a more elaborate planning strategy for longer interactive videos, storytelling or gamifying your interactive video. Have
Creating a good video that conveys the right message, has your branding and will interest viewers is difficult. Hiring an agency or video firm to create such a video can be expensive and time-consuming. If you have the resources, we
"Interactive Video" can mean any number of things. To us, interactive video is the ability to engage with any video in a way that allows you to experience what you want to see, how you want to see it and
One of the struggles with publishing live video on YouTube, Vimeo or any other live video streaming platform, that also stores the video for future viewing. RooClick give you the ability to take your old Live videos and make them interactive. Now your training video, presentation or other video can come to life again by enabling clickable actions within the video.
- Link your lower thirds to LinkedIn profiles or more info
- Slides can now be clickable for more information or link to updated info
- Every web or reference in your video can be shown and linked to on-screen
- Make your summary a clickable menu. Allow people to go directly to what they want to see.
- Add e-commerce, social media, blog or other website links to drive viewers into leads
- Integrate a "subscribe" option right into the video, they don't even have to pause or stop.
- Make everyone in your video a hyperlink that people can click on to view their LinkedIn profile or website